This course will provides an overview of well construction processes, as well as an introduction to subsea drilling operations. It will acquaint students with the major well design technologies. It will take participants through all aspects of the technical activities related to delivering a well plan within cost.
Focus will be on helping students understand conceptual design issues using actual engineering design calculations. Participants will be fully equipped with an understanding of the basics of well design and control, from spudding a well to drilling and completion.
It will also incorporates discussions on elementary rock mechanics and simplified methods of borehole stability analysis.
- To provide insight into the planning and execution of a modern drilling operation
- Acquaint with the most up-to-date technology for pressure control
- Handle gas expansion and pressure
Who Needs This Course?
- Drilling and production engineers/supervisors
- Oil and gas well workers
- Engineering graduates and professionals
- Methods for improving borehole stability
- Pressure control procedures
- HPHT wells
- Hydraulic optimization
- Interpretation of ballooning in deep wells
- Deepwater, multilateral and long-reach wells
- Well integrity
- 5 Days
- N150, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608