This course gives participants an in-depth understanding of the functions and operations of petroleum refineries. It examines refinery systems and their functions along with their associated equipment and the role of the refinery operator.
It provides an overview of the modern integrated petroleum refinery, covering every step of the refining process in detail. Aspects included in the course include instrumentation and monitoring, operating condition, feedstock and catalyst selection, standard operational procedures for operating production equipment, stream yields and properties, and relationships between process parameter and unit performance/yields.
It will also examine the impact of each stage of the refining process on the environment and other topics, such as pollution control, crude oil properties and assays.
- Understand how to safely operate an oil refinery
- Learn how to monitor instrumentation and equipment
- Detect and correct problems to prevent system interruption
- Analyze and act on operational trends
Who Needs This Course?
- Oil and Gas workers
- Owners of Oil and Gas businesses
- Engineering graduates and professionals
- Science majors
- Anyone aspiring to work in a petroleum refinery
- Refineries and refinery workflows
- Refinery equipment
- Refinery flow-plan
- Hydrocarbon chemistry
- Crude oil properties
- Furnace and distillation systems
- Fuel products
- Catalytic refining
- Reactor process systems
- Refinery instrumentation
- Refinery operations
- Pollution control
- Safety equipment
- Safety practices
- 2 Days
- N40, 000.00
Â Bank Details:
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
GTBANK: 0011418914Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ZENITH BANK: 1012554608