Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct a complete assessment of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015 standards. The course imparts the competence to successfully audit a QMS in line with globally accepted best practices.
It incorporates a detailed systematic curriculum that will guide through the entire process of an audit; initiation to follow-up. Over a course of 40 hours you will master the key concepts and methodologies of an effective QMS audit.
At the end of the program, you will have gained the skills to plan, execute, report and follow-up a Quality Management Systems audit enough to satisfy third-party certification. And if you have existing auditor skills, you can demonstrate an ongoing commitment to quality by transforming existing skills to ISO 9001:2015
You’ll grasp the key principles and practice of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit.
- ISO 9001:2015 Basics: Regulatory and legal framework relating to Quality; The essential principles of Quality
- ISO 9001:2015 – Structure and Requirements
- The process of preparing an ISO 9001 certification audit
- ISO 9001:2015 Documentation
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
- ISO 9001 The Audit process
- Evaluating corrective action plans
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Individuals involved or interested in carrying out first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Quality management professionals
- Consultants on quality issues
- Managers of quality
- Workers with regulatory bodies
- NGOs in the consumer protection
- Professionals interested in a career as QMS lead auditors
- Affairs Managers
- HSE Managers
- Five (5) days
- USD $1,500.00