At the end of the course, students will be able to use plumbing tools, equipment and materials for installation of various water and sanitary plumbing systems.
You will be able to produce and interpret the basic shop drawings/piping sketches most commonly used at work sites.
Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the scientific and mathematical concepts employed in the plumbing and pipefitting trades.
The Program will cover the general concepts and practices required to launch a professional career in plumbing and pipefitting
Participants will be able to create and interpret plumbing/piping drawing and sketches. As well as determine the best combination of systems and materials to use for various building developments in different regions. They will also be able to oversee the installation of an plumbing/piping system.
Who Needs This Course?
- Construction industry professionals and technicians
- Facility management professionals and technicians
- HVAC professionals and technicians
- New entrants into any of the above
- Sketch/drawing production and interpretation
- Mathematics for Plumbing/Pipefitting
- Commonly used codes and symbols
- Installation of a domestic gas piping systems
- Cold water systems and fittings
- Brazing copper pipes
- Types of discharges
- Safety, Knots and Rigging
- Practical jointing and installation work
- Plumbing/Pipefitting Science and Technology
- Introduction to Heating Systems
- Fundamentals to Steam Boilers
- Basic Tools and Materials
- 11 Days: Classroom & Workshop (Weekdays)
- N50, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
GTBANK: 0011418914Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ZENITH BANK: 1012554608