This course is a study in the processes involved in the marketing and distribution of crude oil once it has been refined into transportation fuels, heating oil, lubricants and other products. It covers all functions included in the downstream sector of the oil and gas industry, including marketing, distribution, supplying, bulk distribution, and retailing.
It includes topics such as refinery storage terminals,Â pipelines, marketing terminals and retail service station. It also discusses key factors that control the market, namely, locations of major sellers and buyers; methods for trading petroleum products; and factors that influence product supply and price stability.
This course will also equip you with knowledge about how refined products are transported; types and operations of storage terminals; the business of petrol stations and cooking gas refill plants; and other opportunities for profit-making in the downstream petroleum industry. It also includes the business dynamics and operations modern gas super-stations.
- Learn how to develop and implement strategies for profits-maximization in dynamic retailing environments
- Understand how to monitoring performance of products
- Be able to forecast future sales quantities
- Grasp the procedures for managing day-to-day operations of networks of retailers and resellers.
Who Needs This Course?
Anyone who wants to participate in the downstream petroleum sector
- Petroleum products and their usage
- Introduction to petroleum product marketing
- History of OPEC
- Historical background of NNPC
- NNPC in the nationâ€˜s oil industry.
- Oil exploitation / exploration.
- Crude oil production
- Product distribution; pipeline and depot.
- Petroleum products supply in Nigeria
- Distribution infrastructure
- Petroleum products measurement and quality assurance.
- Measurement in bulk storage tanks.
- Participation of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
- Government involvement in oil industry
- Major problems affecting the storage and distribution of petroleum products
- 2 Days
- N30, 000.00
Â Bank Details:
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
GTBANK: 0011418914Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ZENITH BANK: 1012554608