PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a customizable multi-user/multi-discipline software package for design, engineering and construction. In this course, students will be trained in the fundamentals of designing piping systems, as well as their components and required equipments.
AVEVAâ€™s PDMS allows designers to deploy 3D CAD in the analysis and design of piping systems. It also provides capabilities for testing for and ensuring the functionality of designed systems.
The software has full capabilities to handle design of all kinds, from undertaking minor upgrades to existing plants to highly complex installations.
Participants in this course will become grounded
- In piping engineering fundamentals
- Understand piping codes, standards and regulations
- Be able to piping/equipment layout designs from scratch
- Prepare deliverable documents/drawings.
Â Who Needs This Course?
- Mechanical, Chemical and Petroleum Engineers,
- Designers in the 3D design process.
- Electrical and Electronics engineers
- Material and Metallurgical engineers
- Civil and Structural engineering
- History of PDMS
- Fundamentals of piping engineering
- Pipe, pipe fittings and components
- Piping codes and standards
- Process layout engineering
- Piping drawings
- Piping isometric
- PDMS admin
- Modeling with primitives/standards
- Nozzle orientation
- Pipe routing
- HVAC modeling
- Cable tray modeling
- 5 Days: Classroom and practical
- On demand
- N50, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
GTBANK: 0011418914Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ZENITH BANK: 1012554608