ASPEN HYSYS is the leading plant design and simulation tool for the energy industry. It is used for process optimization in design and operations in oil & gas processes. And it accelerates the ability of companies to bring new plants and designs to market in record time.
This course will teach students how to build, navigate and optimize process simulations using Aspen HYSYS. They will be able to use the different functions of the software to build steady state process simulations.
Participants in this course will become grounded in the use of HYSYS for structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and piping designs.
Who Needs This Course?
- Mechanical, Chemical and Petroleum Engineers
- R & D engineers
- Electrical and Electronics engineers
- Civil and Structural engineering
- Starting with HYSYS
- Equations of state
- Modeling pumping processes in HYSYS
- Compressor process modeling
- Modeling expansion processes in HYSYS
- Modeling heat transfer processes
- Flash separation processes
- Modeling partial oxidation processes
- 5 Days: Classroom and practical
- On demand
- N50, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608