OHSAS 18001 framework is the internationally applied standard in occupational health and safety management systems for all kinds of organizations. It aids in the planning, design, implementation and review of the policies, procedures and controls an organization needs to achieve the highest possible standards of health and safety.
The OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditors Course will train participantâ€™s to conduct a comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems audit for all kinds of organizations. After this course, you will be able access an organizationâ€™s compliance against OHSAS 18001requirements; create policies/programs that significantly improve occupational health and safety; and fulfill the requirements for formal training in the IRCA certified auditors registration process.
You will learn how to
- Audit Occupational Health & safety (OH & S) management systems to the principles and standards of OHSAS 180001
- Understand the interrelationship between OH & S management systems and management systems which may be in place
- Assess the compliance level of an organization to third party requirements
- Plan, design and execute internal audit processes for any organization
- Achieve the formal training requirements for becoming an IRCA Registered OH&S Management Systems Lead Auditor
Who Should Attend This Course
- Those responsible for obtaining third party certification to OHSAS 18001 for an organization.
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Auditors who want to assess an OH&S management system
- Seasoned auditors who want to improve their knowledge of Health & safety managers
- Health & safety consultants
- Managers who want a fuller understanding of the outcome of OH&S audits.
- Understanding Occupational Health and Safety Issues
- Risk Management Systems overview
- Risk management and business processes audit in line with OHSAS 18001
- Audit strategies/techniques and certification criteria
- Understanding ISO 19011:2011
- Policy, Planning, Implementation and Operation of the OH & S management system
- Implementing corrective measures and continuous systems review
- Five (5) days
- USD $1,500