Students of this Masters program will develop a well-rounded understanding of the inner workings of the Oil and Gas industry. They will become fully conversant with new developments, the underlying influences and issues that affect the industry, as well as technological innovations and techniques in current use. It explores the threat posed by new technology, environmental issues and political upheavals on the Oil & Gas industry.
Students will gain an understanding of the processes, drivers, threats and opportunities in the industry. They will also acquire skills in the best management philosophies and practices related to energy industries. It will arm students with comprehensive managerial competence to manage businesses down the complete value chain of the Industry; upstream, midstream and downstream.
It aims to give students an advanced level introduction to the dynamics of international Oil and Gas operations. Students will leave the program with a complete understanding of petroleum contracts, petroleum economics, Oil & Gas industry risk management; and environmental management issues.
Who Needs This Course?
- Workers in the Oil & Gas Value chain
- Business owners
- Oil & Gas Industry workers
- Bankers and Insurance workers
- Staff of Government agencies
- Staff of NGOs
- Project managers
- Engineering Professionals/Graduates
- Aspiring workers in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Management
- Training and Development
- Health and Safety Management
- Project Management Professional Course
- Petroleum economics
- Advanced Oil & Gas Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Oil & Gas Maintenance and Facility Operations
- Transportation and Pipeline Logistics Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Duration: 9 Months
- Mode: Classroom