This course will furnish students with the knowledge and skills as technical specialists in environmental and petroleum technology. The course offers a high level introduction to the technical operation of the petroleum industry along with the most dominant emerging environmental issues in the industry.
Developed by experts in the Oil & Gas industry, the program covers the most current developments, challenges and innovations in oil/gas exploration and exploitation, as well as the most recent environmental policy measures and procedures by the public and private sectors.
The major aspects of upstream petroleum operations are covered including reservoir technology and simulation, enhanced oil recovery, drilling operations, well completion, refinery operations, and gas capturing technology.
It combines this with expertise in key environmental issues such as oil spills trajectory modeling and remediation, environmental impacts of oil and gas, climate change, renewable energies and wastewater treatment.
Graduates of this program will:
- Fast track their entry into and growth energy and hydrocarbon industry.
- Build knowledge and skills in the technical components of the upstream petroleum industry. completion of the course.
Who Needs This Course?
- Environmental Science graduates
- Oil and Gas Industry staff
- Staff of Environment NGOs
- Foundations of Environmental Management
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Management
- Project Management Professional Course
- Health and Safety Management
- Environmental Policies, Laws and Regulations
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Advanced Safety Management
- Oil and Gas Management
- Environmental Toxicology
- Duration: 9 Months
- Mode: Classroom