The Masters in Business Administration will give students a good grounding in business management principles and practices. It will enhance studentâ€™s ability to make better decisions as managers.
The program will use case studies of the most successful companies globally and work directly with companies raw data to analyze real difficulties that companies face and develop strategic recommendations to solve them.
The program focuses on three core areas of business problem solving, personal self-development and effective decision making
- Acquaint students with the global best practices being adopted by the leading organizations worldwide.
- Transform the leadership potential of participants to enable them better tackle today’s business challenges.
- Accelerate your career as a high-value decision maker and business leader
Who Needs This Course?
- Business owners
- Business executives
- Management staff
- Accounting, management, taxation, insurance practitioners/professionals
- Aspiring Managers and Accountants.
- Managerial Economics
- Personnel Management
- Marketing management
- Managerial Finance
- Small Business Management
- Business Policy
- Management Information systems
- Consumer Behavior
- Advanced accounting Theory
- Quantitative analysis & operational research
- Computer programming
- Duration: 9 Months
- Mode: Classroom