Management Information Systems course is an in-depth study of the interfaces between business organizations, people and technology. It covers the global best practices applied in the intersection of business functions and information technologies.
The course will teach you how to identify deficiencies in business processes from the viewpoint of improving them through the use of information technology. You will be gain proficiencies that equip you to recognize and deploy technological improvements that can enhance accounting, finance, HR, marketing, operations and many other business processes.
Participants will learn about data storage and retrieval systems, computer networks, computer network security, and many more topics. This course focuses on business processes, information technology and how to integrate them for greater business efficiency.
- Fully understand the use of information technology (IT) to identify and improve business processes
- Learn how to design and implement IT strategies in a holistic and inclusive manner
- Develop the competence to manage enterprise-wide management information systems
- Learn how to facilitate decision-making using IT.
Who Needs This Course?
- Operations managers/officers
- IT managers/team members
- Project managers
- Business owners
- Business analysts/consultants
- Applications developers
- Web developers
- Information Officers
- Infrastructure managers
- Fundamentals of business process engineering
- Enterprise business systems
- Business process re-engineering
- Management Information systems Strategies
- Database management systems
- Planning and developing Information systems
- Managing information systems
- 2 Days
- N40, 000.00
Â Bank Details:
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608