ISO 27001: 2013 is the most current international standard in the setup, implementation and continuous improvement of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). ISMS prevent security breaches that could compromise organizational data. ISO 27001:2013 emphasizes the importance of risk management processes to securing organizational data.
The five day ISO 27001: 2013 Lead Auditors Course is designed to impart the knowledge and skills to lead a comprehensive Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) audit of an organization. Participants will acquire the tools to audit the processes involved in the information supply chain and address security risks that exist when key organizational data is being handled by external organizations.
You will be able to effectively audit the sets of procedures related to managing IT related risks, deploy the most appropriate internal controls for managing identified risks and also monitor them effectively.
- The purpose of an ISMS
- Set up, execute, monitor, review and improve an ISMS to the standards defined ISO 27001
- Understanding the legal framework relating to an ISMS
- Auditor roles in accordance ISO 19011
- Understanding ISO/IEC 27001 & EA 7/03 in the context of ISMS audit
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Organization Information security managers
- IT security managers
- Risk & compliance officers
- Information security consultants
- Anyone with a basic knowledge ISO 27001 through practical experience or study
- Those who have attended a ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation training
- Anyone who has attended a ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer training
- Terms and definitions in ISOÂ 27000
- Concepts, processes and standards in the management of ISMS.
- Planning an ISMS
- Compliance issues; information security risk and business processes.
- ISMS Implementation in compliance with ISO 27001.
- Audit documentation
- Decision-making, problem-analysis and Information security management
- Reviewing the system’s performance.
- Five (5) days
- USD $1,500.00