This is an introductory course into the subject to give students an understanding of a variety of information and cyber security topics.Â It covers both the core technical concepts as well as managerial topics.
Students will acquire sufficient understanding of the problems and gain the managerial competence to adequately oversee compliance with in information security policies and management.
The course is especially recommended for managers or would-be-managers who want to understand the information security issues and their key terminologies.
Participants will gain full knowledge of
- Key concepts of cyber and information security
- Effective practices/processes for managing security
- The fundamentals of networks
- Basic cryptology
- Software program deficiencies and their associated vulnerabilities
- Access controls and authentication for securing systems
- The cost of insecure software to the organization
Who Needs This Course?
- Team members
- IT vendors
- Senior management
- Business owners
- Network fundamentals and applications
- Introduction Vulnerability Management
- Security for Programs, Operating Systems, Web and Databases
- Assessing and managing vulnerability
- Security risk management analysis
- Network Security
- Defense architecture
- Elementary Cryptology
- Security policies
- Cloud Computing
- Incident Management Risk Management
- Privacy, legal/ethical issues
- 2 Days
- N30, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608