Human Resource Management (HRM) determines the skills/knowledge required for the efficient conduct of specific tasks within an organization. It then sets about finding qualified persons, assigning commensurate remunerations for them, orienting them for the job, providing additional training, ensuring optimum work conditions and appraising their results after a set period.
Human Resource or HR Managers oversee the process of recruiting, guiding and overseeing those who are found suitable for particular roles. HRM is becoming a key component of the organizational structure of most modern businesses/organizations because of increasing pressures on management to maximize ever leaner resources, without compromising quality or diminishing profits.
To stay abreast of developments in its industry, environment and the world at large, organizations are looking for the best brains and the best ways to get the most out of them.Â This requires a structured and intentional approach to the recruitment, deployment and management of the companyâ€™s staff. HRM provides that role. HRM is critical for the success of enterprises because it generates and sustains the culture that determines the organizations overall performance and the publicâ€™s perception of it.
- Appreciate the organizational need for Human Resources Management and learn how to identify the human resources needs of specific organizations or department.
- Understand the key concepts used by HR Managers to resolve human resource management issues.
- Learn how to conduct job analyses and produce job description documents.
- Evaluate staff recruiting and selection practices and procedures.
- Develop the knowledge and skill-sets to resolve actual human resource management problems.
- Acquire the tools for managing employee relationship.
- Appreciate the importance of workplace health and safety programs. Understand employer/employee roles in implementing health & safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
- Assess organizational training requirements, design and deploy effective orientation and training programs.
- Investigate current trends in industry and government that affect HRM and identify the current approaches to these challenges.
Who Needs This Course?
- Aspiring managers
- Anyone looking for a staff job
- Business owners
- Middle Managers
- Line managers
- Team leaders
- Recruitment consultants
- Introduction to HRM
- Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis
- Job Evaluation
- Performance Appraisals
- Recruitment, Selection & Induction
- Training & Development
- Employee Health & Safety
- Succession Planning
- Trends in HRM
- 16 Hours: Classroom (Saturday & Sunday)
- N25, 000.00
- N15, 000.00 ( Discounted price for Youth Corpers and Undergraduates)
Â Bank Details:
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608