Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) is training on how to escape from a helicopter that crashes into water.
It is a critical training that arms you with the tactical knowledge and skills to reduce fatalities during a helicopter emergency that occurs in water.
This training holds in a helicopter simulator that is submerged in water.
This course aims to
- Prepare participants for emergency exit in the event of a helicopter crash-landing over water
- Increase a personâ€™s situational awareness abilities in order to save time during emergencies
- Help students understand how to use seat belt and control excessive buoyancy caused by safety suits inside
- Teach how to operate external breathing apparatus
Who Needs This Course?
- Helicopter flight crews
- Offshore oil and gas industry staff
- Emergency operations/department workers
- Law enforcement personnel
- Military personnel
- Anyone aspiring to work in the above industries
- Anyone who is regularly transported by helicopters over water
This course has two aspects: Classroom Theory and Practical Exercises. A summary of the course content includes the following:
- Familiarization before flight
- Helicopter Safety Equipment
- Helicopter Emergencies Procedures
- Brace for impact positions
- Helicopter underwater escape
- Operating helicopter exits
- Abandonment Options
- Cold Water Philosophy
- Surviving in water
- Practical Exercises
- 35 Hours (Classroom and Practical Exercises)
- Available only at a specific locations
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608