The ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditorâ€™s Course provides you with the knowledge and skills to conduct an Environmental Managements Systems audit against ISO 14001 requirements. Students will become fully acquainted with the key concepts and technique for effective Environmental Management Systems audits.
This program will fully satisfy your learning needs, regardless of whether you are interested in the course because you want to audit an Environmental Management System, you are an experienced auditor looking to improve your credentials or you are trying to fulfill the requirements for a IRCA certification.
Our seasoned instructors will guide you systematically through the entire audit process, from understanding basic EMS concepts, to gaining an understanding of key environmental issues, managing an audit program, reporting and following-up an audit.
- Environmental management system and benefits of improved environments
- Organizations, environmental policies and governing frameworks for environmental management
- Essential ISO 14001 terminology
- ISO 14001 audit requirements
- Compliance, obligations and conformance under ISO 14001
- Planning, execution, reporting and follow-up; establishing conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001
- On-site audit plans and establishing effective audit-trails
- Audit checklists
- Accurate reporting of findings; ISO 14001 requirements
- Becoming a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Individuals involved or interested in carrying out first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Environmental management professionals
- Consultants on environment issues
- Managers of quality
- Sustainability Professionals
- Workers with regulatory bodies
- NGOs in the sustainability sector
- HSE Managers
- Five (5) Days
Students must have prior knowledge (optional experience) of the ISO 14001 standard.
- USD $1,500