Corrosion Technology Management employs various methods to control the chemical and mechanical factors involved in the deterioration of materials. Organizations all over the world incur trillions of dollars worth of losses through the deterioration of materials as a result of corrosion. Corrosion presents significant health, safety, environmental and financial challenges to organizations globally.
Corrosion management personnel are therefore very important to protect organizational assets and advance its goals. Corrosion technology utilizes knowledge and techniques from chemistry, electricity, physics, metallurgy, other sciences and information technology to identify, measure, prevent or control corrosion damage.
Corrosion Technology Management engineers and technicians applies their skills and knowledge to perform predictive and preventative corrosion maintenance tasks on equipment, facilities, systems, and associated devices.
Participants in this course will acquire the competence to
- Identify corrosion mechanisms
- Estimate & predict the corrosion rate
- Select the corrosion monitoring techniques
- Develop a corrosion management plan for the operation
Who Needs This Course?
- Professionals, technicians, managers, Mechanical engineers, engineers and field staff in
- Transport & Pipelines
- Oil & Gas
- Secondary school leavers looking for technician jobs in the above industries.
- The Problem of Corrosion
- Corrosion Processes
- Technologies for Corrosion Control
- Issues with Implementing a Corrosion Management Plan
- Corrosion Monitoring/Control
- Cathodic Protection Systems
- Planning for Corrosion Control
- Designing Out Corrosion
- Trends in Corrosion Management
- Corrosion Management Action Plan Preparation
- 20 Hours (Week days or Weekends)
- Class holds on demand
- N45, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608