This intensive course provides comprehensive instructions and practical training that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to effectively administer initial assistance to all manner of accident victims and sick persons in a variety of circumstances.
It will demonstrate effective First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) techniques for a range of real life scenarios.
- After completion of the course, you will be able to assess a victimâ€™s need for first aid and determine how to administer it.
- You will learn how to perform Cardio-Pulmonary-Resuscitation Â correctly on Infants, Children, and Adults
- You will learn First-Aid care for wounds, cuts, drug overdoses, electric shock, strokes, heart attacks and more.
Who Needs This Course?
- Anyone who needs first aid skills and information as a required qualification for their work, such
- Emergency Service workers
- Law enforcement workers
- Military personnel
- Hospital and paramedical staff
- Shipping and maritime
- Anyone who works in an environment with significant risks of safety and injury, such as
- Construction sites
- Manufacturing plants
- Mechanical workshops
- Primary and secondary schools
- Gas stations/plants
- Anyone who wants the skills to be able to offer assistance to anyone in a medical emergency.
- Definition & Fundamental Principles Of First Aid
- Responsibilities of A First Aider
- Scene safety and victim assessment
- The human physiology
- The Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Asphyxiation & Shock
- Electrical & sport injuries
- Joints & Muscle injuries
- Burns and scalding
- Snake/animal bites & Insect Stings
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Dressing & Bandages
- Industrial Accidents
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- 20 Hours: Classroom with practical.
- N25, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608