The Basic Offshore Induction Course introduces specific safety issues that are relevant to offshore installations/operations (Oil & Gas, Power and Maritime) to newcomers to the industry. It is a mandatory program for anyone going to or hoping to work in an offshore facility. It equips participants with basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to/from and working on offshore installations.
It involves training in activity or situations that involve the use of emergency breathing systems (EBS). Most offshore operations and installations require employees, contractors and even visitors to undertake this training before travelling offshore.
- Identify generic hazards that are specific to offshore installations
- Pinpoint potential risks associated with those hazards and controls put in place to mitigate risks.
- Highlight key offshore related safety regulations
- Explain basic safety management concepts
- Have participants demonstrate proper use the safety equipment
- Have participants demonstrate adequate emergency preparedness and adherence to emergency response procedures
- Demonstrate sea survival
- Demonstrate first aid techniques.
Who Needs This Course?
Anyone going to work in or aspiring to work in an offshore facility
- Safety Induction
- Fire extinguisher training
- Smoke Escape
- Helicopter underwater escape training (HUET)
- Sea Survival
- First aid
- Fire fighting and self-rescue
- 20 Hours
- N150, 000.00
Account Name: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited
ZENITH BANK: 1012554608